Warehouse Logistics Building 1
147,000 square feet
Design and Construction
- Client: Private developer
- Market: Distribution
- Location: Greeneville, TN
- Facility: Distribution and warehousing
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer: A&S Building Systems
- 147,000 square feet
- PBR roof panels
- PBR metal wall panels
- Office area
- 9-month build time
What Was H.S. Williams’ Role in the Distribution Center Construction Project?
- The owner understood the need for warehouse space and distribution of components to support large local automotive and agricultural equipment parts and assembly plants in the Southeast United States and in Greeneville.
- H.S. Williams provided an experienced team from design to completion.
- This facility was designed to offer a logistic friendly environment.
- High ceiling height and large bays allow ultimate flexibility for various warehouse configurations.
- Customer was able to offer potential clients multiple options to fit their needs for distribution based on demand.