Tri-City Aviation Hangar
10,505 sq ft
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
- Client: Tri-City Aviation
- Market: Aviation
- Location: Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI), Blountville, Tennessee
- Facility: Corporate Aircraft Hangar
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer: USA Building Systems
- 10,505 square feet
- Pre-engineered metal building with metal wall panels, fiberglass insulation
- Translucent wall panels and standing seam roof
- Bi-parting sliding hangar doors
- 6-week build time
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Pre-Engineered Metal Building Company for the Job?
- Tri-City Aviation promptly needed additional hangar space at Tri-Cities Airport.
- H.S. Williams quickly delivered a turn-key pre-engineered metal building and hangar door solution for the construction contractor.
- The hangar’s bi-parting sliding hangar door system allows access during a power failure.
- Translucent wall panels permit natural light to enter during the day, conserving energy costs.
Hangar Construction Challenges
- Airport regulations and ongoing activities underscored the need for concise communications between H.S. Williams, the construction contractor and airport officials.
- H.S. Williams worked with the FAA and airport authorities to ensure building height restrictions were in compliance and hangar clearances were met for the aircraft.
- Through vigilant monitoring of traffic in the air and on the ground, on-site construction disruptions were minimized.
Discuss Your Hangar Construction Project Today with H.S. Williams
Do you need a trusted builder for a similar aviation project? H.S. Williams Company understands you needs! Our founder was a pilot, our current owner is a pilot, and pilots are on our payroll.
Call us at 276-783-3185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re anxious to build your custom hangar plan.