119,852 square feet
Design and Construction
- Client: TI Group of Abingdon, England
- Market: Industrial
- Location: Greeneville, TN
- Facility: Manufacturing
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer: A&S Building Systems
- 119,852 square feet
- PBR metal wall panels
- 11-month build time
What Was H.S. Williams’ Role in the Industrial Construction Project?
- TI Automotive Group, a division of the TI Group of Abingdon, England, is the foremost producer of fuel and brake line systems for the automotive industry. The client needed expansion to keep up with growing supply chain demand and future production line expansions.
- The Greeneville Automotive Group facility was designed to offer an unusually friendly worker environment. All exposed structural steel was painted white, helping to increase lighting levels, and manufacturing and warehousing floors received light reflective hardeners, further increasing light levels.
- Extensive training and employee break areas were constructed, each visible from the manufacturing area by floor to ceiling windows. The manufacturing and employee services areas were fully air conditioned for employee comfort and product quality control.
- H.S. Williams provided an experienced design team to fast track design and fabrication for a warehouse needed to house incoming equipment.
- We provided project management, supervision, man power and crews to complete the project in reduced timeline.