Wytheville Technologies, Somic America
207,500 sq ft
General Construction/Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
- Client: Somic Ishikawa Japan
- Market: Industrial
- Location: Wytheville, Virginia
- Facility: Manufacturing
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer: Nucor Building Systems
- 207,500 square feet
- Pre-engineered metal building equipped with crane systems, high bays, production and warehouse spaces, loading docks, offices
- A curved canopy with modern blue and gray hues creates an aesthetically pleasing office entrance
- 1-year build time
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Pre-Engineered Metal Building Company for the Job?
- Due to rising demand for their automotive ball joints and rotary dampers, Somic Ishikawa of Japan needed a new facility in the United States.
- Having previously worked with Japanese clients, H.S. Williams Company understood the company’s demands and cultural differences – both of which were instrumental in the project’s success.
Plan Your Manufacturing Facility Construction with H.S. Williams Company
Do you need a similar pre-engineered metal building for your project? Call us at 276-783-3185 or fill out the form below. We’re anxious to build your custom plan!