46,596 sq. ft.
- Market: Office Space
- Location: Kingsport, Tennessee
- Architect: Mark Freeman Associates
- General Contractor: H.S. Williams Company
- 46,596 square feet
- Four-story structural steel frame overlooking the Meadowview Convention Center and Cattails Golf Course
- A variety of materials adorn the building: reflective glass, brick, cultured stone, ceramic tile, solid wood timbers
- 10-month build time
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Construction Company for The Job?
- A new regional headquarters had to be fast-tracked through design and construction to meet the needs of a gas and coal company.
- The final build needed to reflect the architecture of the adjacent Meadowview Convention Center.
- Burrowing from the prairie style of architecture, H.S. Williams combined aesthetically pleasing lines with extensive use of traditional materials such as wood timbers, brick and stone.