Manufacturing and Warehouse Metal Buildings | Roanoke, VA
We specialize in building beautiful, functional spaces using the best quality pre-engineered metal buildings right here in the Roanoke, VA area. From manufacturing to storage, pre-engineered metal buildings have been a trusted construction option for generations.
That’s because steel framing systems can be customized to individual specifications, offering unique flexibility in addressing building needs.
Founded in 1962, H.S. Williams Company specializes in pre-engineered metal buildings for manufacturing and construction needs. Based in the Southeast United States and proudly serving the Roanoke, VA area, we have erected over 150 million-square-feet of metal structures across the globe, delivering clients the greatest options and cost-efficiency for their construction projects.
What is a Pre-Engineered Metal Building?
- Pre-engineered metal builds (PEMBs) are a complete building system featuring a steel frame that is fabricated off-site.
- The steel frame and additional building components are shipped to the project location for assembly by authorized builders.
- Our certified contractors install the metal roofing and insulation system.
- Exterior and interior walls are erected with various materials, from metal sheeting and brick to solid wood and veneer.
What are the Advantages of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings for Manufacturing?
- Versus traditional design and construction, PEMBs are typically a cost-efficient building alternative – and require minimal expense for upkeep.
- Numerous PEMB design options facilitate commercial and industrial processes: crane systems, clear spans of 60 to 300 feet between columns, clear interior heights between 20 and 90 feet.
- Pre-engineered metal buildings can be completed much faster than brick and mortar buildings.
- As new needs and technologies arise, steel frame metal buildings are simple to retrofit.
- Architectural features, finishes and colors are customizable, offering unique aesthetic options.
Where Can You Find the Best Contractor for Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings in the Roanoke, VA area?
“Metal Construction News” previously named H.S. Williams Company the United States’ number one pre-engineered metal building contractor.
There are no day laborers at HS Williams – every member of our steel erection, roofing and sheeting crews are experienced and skilled employees.
For nearly 60 years, H.S. Williams has specialized in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings, making them experts in this evolving field.
Numerous manufacturers and suppliers have worked with H.S. Williams Company for multiple decades and respect them as a leader in the PEMB industry.
H.S. Williams has the ear of manufacturers and designers — and works closely with them to cut costs for their clients.