Proven Manufacturing and Warehousing Construction | Wilmington, North Carolina
H.S. Williams Company, a pioneer in the pre-engineered metal building industry, has more than 60 years of experience in industrial development. We are committed to delivering top-tier construction solutions for manufacturing and warehousing needs.
Is it time for your business to develop a presence in the Wilmington, North Carolina, area, or expand an existing facility? We understand the standards you have for your operations – and are prepared to design a unique plan to meet your needs. Take the initiative and start the discussion now.
Why Trust Your Wilmington Industrial Construction Project to H.S. Williams Company?
Since we were founded in 1962, H.S. Williams Company has built more than 150 million square feet of metal structures. We are experts in warehousing and manufacturing construction and are routinely recognized for our building solutions:
- Multiple “Building of the Year” awards from the System Builders Association
- Named the “Nation’s Number One Pre-Engineered Metal Building Contractor” by Metal Construction News
- “Top Steel Building Company of 2022” by Construction Business Review
Here are a few of the warehouse and production facilities we’ve constructed for partners like you:
The Advantages of Pre-Engineered Metal Structures for Production and Storage
Pre-engineered metal buildings (PEMBs) offer a range of durable, efficient solutions for manufacturing and warehouse construction. There are numerous benefits over alternative building techniques, including:
- Cost: Compared to traditional construction, PEMBs are less expensive to erect and require less maintenance.
- Customization: Our steel frame systems can be precisely customized to meet your unique needs.
- Speed: Metal buildings are built more quickly than brick and mortar, meaning you begin operations sooner.
- Aesthetics: We provide a large selection of architectural features, finishes and colors to match your brand identity.
- Versatility: PEMBs are simple to modify as new requirements and technologies emerge.
Start Planning Your Industrial Construction in Wilmington, North Carolina
Are you prepared to strategically place your manufacturing plant or warehouse in the Wilmington region? We are experts at providing building solutions to clients just like you. Contact us today to begin crafting your custom plan!