Piedmont Triad Manufacturing and Warehouse Construction
In need of manufacturing or warehouse space in the Piedmont Triad or surrounding area? Consider pre-engineered metal buildings: a proven, cost-efficient option for generations.
For 60 years, H.S. Williams Company has constructed more than 152 million square feet of pre-engineered metal buildings, including facilities for:
- Consumer goods manufacturing
- Automotive and transportation manufacturing
- Warehousing and storage
- Distribution centers
Headquartered in Marion, VA, with offices in North Carolina and Tennessee, H.S. Williams delivers the greatest options and cost-efficiency for manufacturing and storage construction. Get in touch to experience what separates us from other builders:
- We specialize in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings for manufacturing and warehousing, making us experts in this evolving field.
- Our design options are catered for commercial and industrial processes: crane systems, clear spans of 60 to 300 feet, clear interior heights between 20 and 90 feet.
- H.S. Williams has the ear of PEMB manufacturers and designers — and works closely with them to cut costs for their clients.
- “Metal Construction News” previously named H.S. Williams Company the United States’ No. 1 pre-engineered metal building contractor.