Philips Consumer Electronics
358,000 sq ft
Design-Build, General Construction, Pre-Engineered Metal Building
- Market: Warehouse and Distribution Center
- Location: Greeneville, Tennessee
- Design-Build Firm: H.S. Williams Company
- Architect: Cameron L. Wolfe Jr.
- Building Erection: H.S. Williams Company
- Building Manufacturer: American Building Systems (Nucor)
- 358,000 square feet
- Pre-engineered building system
- 8-inch-thick masonry walls, reaching up to 8 feet in height
- Forty dock doors with bay spacing of 40 square feet
- Standing seam roof system with overhead conveyors
- Automated guided vehicle system
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Construction Company for the Job?
- The large addition needed to seamlessly integrate with the existing plant’s shipping area – and without construction disrupting ongoing shipping or production operations.
- Completion of an 8-acre building at a bustling plant (with constant tractor trailer traffic) would require consistent, close coordination with the site owner.
- With knowledge of H.S. Williams’ sterling track record, they were trusted to meet the demanding criteria of the job. H.S. Williams then delivered the expansion without a single lost hour of plant production time.
Discuss Your Construction Project with H.S. Williams
Do you need a trusted builder to meet similar needs? Call us at 276-783-3185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.