From manufacturing and storage to retail and agriculture, pre-engineered metal buildings have been a trusted construction option for generations. That’s because steel framing systems can be customized to individual specifications, offering unique flexibility in addressing building needs.
Founded in 1962, H.S. Williams Company specializes in pre-engineered metal buildings. Based in the Southeast United States, the company has erected over 150 million-square-feet of structures across the globe, delivering clients the greatest options and cost-efficiency for their construction projects.
What is a Pre-Engineered Metal Building?
- Pre-engineered metal builds (PEMBs) are a complete building system featuring a steel frame that is fabricated off-site.
- The steel frame and additional building components are shipped to the project location for assembly by authorized builders.
- Our certified contractors install the metal roofing and insulation system.
- Exterior and interior walls are erected with various materials, from metal sheeting and brick to solid wood and veneer.
What are the Advantages of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings?
- Versus traditional design and construction, PEMBs are typically a cost-efficient building alternative – and require minimal expense for upkeep.
- Pre-engineered metal buildings can be completed much faster than brick and mortar buildings.
- Numerous PEMB design options facilitate commercial and industrial processes: crane systems, clear spans of 60 to 300 feet between columns, clear interior heights between 20 and 90 feet.
- As new needs and technologies arise, steel frame metal buildings are simple to retrofit.
- Architectural features, finishes and colors are customizable, offering unique aesthetic options.
Why Would a PEMB Be Right For Your Building Project?
- If you want a structurally sound building that is cheaper than a facility built the conventional way.
- If time is critical, and you need your project’s total construction duration cut by at least 50 percent.
- If you are a processing facility, distribution center or manufacturing plant that relies on durability and little maintenance.
- If you need a versatile agricultural or entertainment venue capable of accommodating influxes of people, livestock, or material shipments.
- If your building project is small or large — and the budget is between $50,000 and $5 million.
Where Can You Find the Best Contractor For Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings?
- “Metal Construction News” previously named H.S. Williams Company the United States’ number one pre-engineered metal building contractor.
- There are no day laborers at HS Williams – every member of our steel erection, roofing and sheeting crews are experienced and skilled employees.
- For nearly 60 years, H.S. Williams has specialized in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings, making them experts in this evolving field.
- Numerous manufacturers and suppliers have worked with H.S. Williams Company for multiple decades and respect them as a leader in the PEMB industry.
- H.S. Williams has the ear of manufacturers and designers — and works closely with them to cut costs for their clients.
Make H.S. Williams Your Contractor For Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings!
From our headquarters in Southwest Virginia, we handle construction projects across six states: Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and West Virginia. Trust us as the best contractor for your PEMB needs.