Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
10,200 sq ft
Pre-Engineered Metal Building
- Market: Healthcare
- Location: Oak Island, North Carolina
- Architect: 310 AI Architecture + Interiors
- General Contractor: Muter Construction Company
- 10,200 square feet
- A high R-value, insulated pre-engineered metal building for thermal resistance, with a standing seam roof
- Open exterior walls for installation of a masonry facade wall
- Limited use of interior columns, making it conducive with most any configuration of interior stud walls for build out
- Open wall frame allows for brick and glass cladding in various configurations.
- Delivered on time and on budget
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Construction Company for The Job?
- The finished product has all the look and feel of a conventional build — but is a perfect example of the benefits of pre-engineered metal buildings. The client saved money and time by using a PEMB System from H.S. Williams.
- Although located in a coastal area where quickly changing weather creates construction challenges, H.S. Williams met deadlines and remained on budget.
- Brunswick County often experiences fierce storms, and the medical center has multiple roof top units and roof penetrators. But when H.S. Williams returned for the second phase of the build, no leaks were reported.