Manufacturing and Warehouse Metal Buildings | Knoxville, TN
Looking to build a manufacturing or warehousing facility in the Knoxville area? Trust H.S. Williams Company – an industry leader in pre-engineered metal buildings for 60 years!
We specialize in building large industrial buildings in Knoxville, TN using the best quality pre-engineered metal buildings. Our steel framing systems can be customized to individual specifications, offering unique flexibility in addressing building needs.We are located at 800 South Gay Street, Suite 700, Knoxville, TN 37929. Contact us today at 865-386-4317 or fill out our contact form.
Founded in 1962, H.S. Williams Company specializes in pre-engineered metal buildings for manufacturing and construction needs. Based in the Southeast United States and proudly serving the Knoxville, TN area, we have erected over 150 million-square-feet of metal structures across the globe, delivering clients the greatest options and cost-efficiency for their construction projects.
What is a Pre-Engineered Metal Building?
- Pre-engineered metal builds (PEMBs) are a complete building system featuring a steel frame that is fabricated off-site.
- The steel frame and additional building components are shipped to the project location for assembly by authorized builders.
- Our certified contractors install the metal roofing and insulation system.
- Exterior and interior walls are erected with various materials, from metal sheeting and brick to solid wood and veneer.
What are the Advantages of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings?
- Versus traditional design and construction, PEMBs are typically a cost-efficient building alternative – and require minimal expense for upkeep.
- Pre-engineered metal buildings can be completed much faster than brick and mortar buildings.
- Numerous PEMB design options facilitate commercial and industrial processes: crane systems, clear spans of 60 to 300 feet between columns, clear interior heights between 20 and 90 feet.
- As new needs and technologies arise, steel frame metal buildings are simple to retrofit.
?Why Would a PEMB Be Right For Your Knoxville Construction Project?
- If you want a structurally sound building that is less expensive than a facility built the conventional way.
- If time is critical, and you need your project’s total construction duration cut by at least 50 percent.
- If you are a processing facility, distribution center or manufacturing plant that relies on durability and little maintenance.
Where Can You Find the Best Manufacturing and Warehouse Construction Company in Knoxville, TN?
- “Metal Construction News” previously named H.S. Williams Company the United States’ number one pre-engineered metal building contractor.
- There are no day laborers at HS Williams – every member of our steel erection, roofing and sheeting crews are experienced and skilled employees.
- Numerous manufacturers and suppliers have worked with H.S. Williams Company for multiple decades and respect them as a leader in the PEMB industry.
- H.S. Williams has the ear of manufacturers and designers — and works closely with them to cut costs for their clients.
Make H.S. Williams Your Contractor For Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings in the Knoxville, TN area!
We are located at 800 South Gay Street, Suite 700, Knoxville, TN 37929. Contact us today at 865-386-4317 or fill out our contact form.
From our headquarters in Southwest Virginia, we handle construction projects across 10 states: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Trust us as the best contractor for your PEMB needs.