Manufacturing and Warehouse Construction | Charlotte, North Carolina
Do you have a need for a warehouse or manufacturing facility in the Charlotte, North Carolina area? Consider pre-engineered metal buildings: a proven, cost-efficient construction option for generations.
Founded in 1962 and based in the Southeast United States, H.S. Williams Company has erected over 150 million-square-feet of metal structures. In 2022, Construction Business Review named us the Top Steel Building Company in the United States.
Let’s discuss your manufacturing or warehouse construction project – fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
H.S. Williams Industrial and Warehousing Construction
We deliver complete building systems across the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area, including Statesville, Kannapolis, Concord and Gastonia. Are some of our previous construction projects across the southeast comparable to what you’re looking for?
- Somic America
- 207,500-square-feet industrial manufacturing facility
- Equipped with crane systems, high bays, warehouse spaces, loading docks
- Modern, curved canopy creates an aesthetically pleasing office entrance
- Phillips Consumer Electronics
- 358,000-square-feet warehouse and distribution center
- Forty dock doors with bay spacing of 40 square feet
- Standing seam roof system with overhead conveyors, automated guided vehicle system
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
- 252,000-square-feet manufacturing facility with office space
- Building spans range from 40 feet to 120 feet
- Outfitted with an extensive network of crane systems to support production activities
- Blue Ridge Knives
- 250,000-square-feet warehouse with office space
- 12-inch masonry walls to complement the metal building frame
- Roof system with trapezoidal standing seam, drive-thru entrance, office space
Why Choose Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings for Manufacturing and Warehousing Construction?
- If you are a processing facility, distribution center or manufacturing plant in the Charlotte area that relies on durability and little maintenance.
- If time is critical, and you need your project’s total construction duration cut by at least 50 percent.
- Numerous building design options facilitate commercial and industrial processes: crane systems, clear spans of 60 to 300 feet between columns, clear interior heights between 20 and 90 feet.
- As new needs and technologies arise, pre-engineered metal buildings are simple to update.
We’re proudly building manufacturing and warehouse facilities in the greater Charlotte area –
as well as Fort Mill, Spartanburg and Greenville, South Carolina.
Let’s create your customizable, cost-efficient, complete building system!