Kingsport Area Transit Service Facility
23,294 sq. ft.
- Client: Path Construction Northeast
- Market: Transportation
- Location: Kingsport, Tennessee
- Location: Maintenance facility
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer: Star Building Systems
- Truck bays, wash bays, maintenance bays, perimeter liner panels
- Steel, sheet metal, insulation, liner system
- Portal frame supported structure to reduce intrusive cross bracing
- Standing seam roof, liner insulation system, prismatic dome skylights
- 11-week build time
H.S. Williams Company’s Role in the Municipal Construction Project
- The City of Kingsport needed in-house storage and maintenance for their public transportation fleet
- H.S. Williams Company helped design a pre-engineered metal building to meet their needs and assisted with material selection
- Due to the detail of work involved, H.S. Williams Company facilitated extensive cooperation with other trades during both the building design phase and construction
- Ultimately, the experienced crews of H.S. Williams provided a fully functional maintenance facility that is also an aesthetically pleasing addition to downtown Kingsport
Plan Your Transportation Facility with H.S. Williams Company
Do you need a similar pre-engineered metal building for your maintenance or transportation facility? We also build distribution terminals and consolidated municipal garages.
Let’s get started – call us at 276-783-3185 or fill out the form below. We’re anxious to develop your custom plan!