Industrial Building Construction | Smyth County, Virginia
As industrial development rapidly advances in Southwest Virginia, Smyth County is emerging as a strategic location for companies engaged in manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and transportation. Located next to Washington County, Virginia, an anticipated inland port location, Smyth County is ideally positioned to help elevate the industrial landscape across the region.
That’s where H.S. Williams Company steps in as your company’s infrastructure development partner. For more than 60 years, we’ve specialized in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings that are customized to your unique industrial demands.
We stand prepared to support the emerging industrial needs in Smyth County, Virginia, and the surrounding area. Get in touch to find out what we can do for your company!
A Construction Partner for Your Industrial Building Needs
Since 1962, H.S. Williams Company has been an industry leader in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings. With our headquarters located off Interstate 81 in Marion, Virginia, we have built over 150 million square feet of industrial structures across various sectors.
Our construction specialty is creating infrastructure to support our clients in manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and other sectors related to inland ports. Whether you are establishing a footprint in the proximity of the expected inland port in Washington County or expanding your logistics capacities in Smyth County, we have the expertise to bring your construction project to fruition.
- Quicker construction: Our pre-engineered metal buildings can be erected much faster than other construction options
- Lower cost: Compared with other industrial construction techniques, our facilities are more economical to build and less expensive to maintain
- Custom plans: From loading bays and clear span widths to crane systems and aesthetics, our facilities are built to meet each client’s unique needs
- Adaptive design: As new needs and technologies arise, our pre-engineered metal buildings are easy to retrofit
Want to explore quick and efficient industrial construction in Smyth County, Virginia, or the surrounding area? Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch!
Accolades in Industrial Construction
Our commitment to excellence in industrial construction has earned us numerous awards and recognitions including:
- “Nation’s Number One Pre-Engineered Metal Building Contractor” by Metal Construction News
- “Top Steel Building Company of 2022” by Construction Business Review
- Multiple “Building of The Year” awards from the System Builders Association
From transportation and warehousing to manufacturing and distribution, we provide construction solutions to industry leaders.
Propel Your Company with Industrial Construction in Smyth County, Virginia
Are you ready to strategically position your business in the flourishing industrial environment of Southwest Virginia? Fill out the form below to get in touch – we’re eager to tailor construction solutions for you!