Construction Solutions for Manufacturing Expansion
Is your company expanding manufacturing capabilities, or modernizing existing operations? Trust Virginia-based H.S. Williams Company – an industry leader in pre-engineered metal buildings for 60 years.
We’ve constructed more than 152 million square feet of pre-engineered metal buildings, including facilities for:
- Transformer Manufacturing
- Power Supply Component Assembly
- Electrical Service Providers
- Utility Companies
Headquartered in Marion, VA, with offices in North Carolina and Tennessee, H.S. Williams has delivered the greatest options and cost-efficiency for industrial construction since 1962. Get in touch (anchor link to webform) to experience what separates us from other builders:
- H.S. Williams specializes in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings for manufacturing, making them experts in this evolving field.
- There are no day laborers at H.S. Williams – every member of our steel erection, roofing and sheeting crews are experienced and skilled employees.
- H.S. Williams has the ear of PEMB manufacturers and designers — and works closely with them to cut costs for their clients. “Metal Construction News” previously named H.S. Williams Company the United States’ No. 1 pre-engineered metal building contractor.
We’re ready to tackle your manufacturing construction project with reliable, cost-efficient pre-engineered metal buildings. Start your custom plan by filling out the form below and we’ll be in touch. Or give us a call today at 276-783-3185.