Woodland Hills Church
11,550 sq ft
General Construction, Design-Build, Pre-Engineered Metal Building
- Market: Religious
- Location: Abingdon, Virginia
- Architect: Kingdom Building Solutions
- 11,550 square feet
- Pre-engineered building system addition
- Multiple building techniques applied, including curved roofs, standing seam roofs, a mezzanine, steel colonnade, stonework, and steeple tower
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Construction Company for the Job?
- Through their expertise in pre-engineered metal buildings and updates applied to the existing structure, H.S. Williams seamlessly attached the addition.
- H.S. Williams allowed church members to complete parts of the project, helping them save money in their budget.
- The clients were blessed with their dream of an aesthetically pleasing space to meet and worship – and one that appeared totally new, at a fraction of the price.