Blue Ridge Knives
250,000 sq ft
- Markets: Warehouse and Office Space
- Location: Chilhowie, Virginia
- Design-Build Firm: H.S. Williams Company
- Architect: Michael Weaver, The Lane Group
- Building Erection: H.S. Williams Company
- Building Manufacturer: USA Building Systems
- 250,000 square feet
- Pre-engineered building, roof system with trapezoidal standing seam, drive-thru entrance, office space
- 12-inch masonry walls complement the pre-engineered metal frame.
- 10-month build time
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Construction Company for The Job?
- Blue Ridge Knives had a growing demand for storage space, and needed a functional warehouse constructed on a firm timeline.
- Having built a previous facility for Blue Ridge Knives, H.S. Williams was trusted for both their knowledge of the client’s needs, and their quality of work and professionalism.
- The final build paired solid, secure walls with a watertight roofing system – the perfect combination to protect the client’s product.
- Rain: Prolonged wet weather could have been a major hindrance to the progress of the project. But H.S. Williams and another contractor collaborated on site, the storm water issues were successfully managed, and everyone kept to their construction schedule.