Averitt Express Distribution Terminal
83,250 sq ft
Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
- Client: Samet Corporation
- Market: Distribution
- Location: Colfax, N.C.
- Facility: Distribution terminal, maintenance garage, office
- Pre-Engineered Metal Building Manufacturer: Nucor Building Systems
- 83,250 square feet
- Pre-engineered metal building with open bay loading dock design for terminal
- Maintenance bays, truck wash bay, storage mezzanines, office space
- Steel, insulated metal panels; a combination of materials to increase aesthetic appeal
- 7-month build time
How Was H.S. Williams the Best Pre-Engineered Metal Building Company for the Job?
- To facilitate the needs of a new 1-million-square-foot Amazon distribution, quick turnaround time was priority
- Through consistent and concise communication with vendors, H.S. Williams Company ensured the availability of materials to meet construction deadlines
- To compliment the structure’s functionality with attractiveness, the offices feature extensive windows and parapet walls
Distribution Center Construction Challenges
- Rain: Wet conditions on site persisted through much of the project
- By properly staging materials for construction, H.S. Williams Company was able to reduce site impact and speed up the construction timeline
Plan Your Distribution Center Construction with H.S. Williams Company
Do you need a similar pre-engineered metal building for your project? Call us at 276-783-3185 or fill out the form below. We’re anxious to build your custom plan!