Aircraft Hangar Construction Company | Tri-Cities of Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City, Tennessee
Welcome to H.S. Williams Company: specialists in constructing aircraft hangars in the Tri-Cities of Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City, Tennessee.
If you need an aircraft hangar that combines functionality and durability with state-of-the-art design, you’ve found your construction project partner. Our founder was a pilot. Our current owner is a pilot. Pilots are on our payroll.
Our service area for hangar construction includes Tri-Cities Airport in Blountville, Tennessee, and Virginia Highlands Airport in Abingdon, Virginia. Let’s start your hangar construction plan now.
Why Choose H.S. Williams for Your Tri-Cities VA/TN Aircraft Hangar Construction?
- Unmatched Expertise: We are the market leaders in pre-engineered metal building construction with more than 60 years of experience.
- Economical: Compared to other types of hangar construction, our durable and strong pre-engineered metal buildings are more cost effective.
- Swift Construction: Our construction methods will complete your aircraft hangar quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Low Upkeep: Pre-engineered metal hangars need little maintenance and are simple to upgrade if new aircraft requirements arise.
Let’s discuss your aircraft hangar construction project in the Tri-Cities of Bristol, Kingsport and Johnson City. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your project!
What Separates Our Aircraft Hangars from the Others?
We collaborate with our clients to develop unique plans for projects ranging from private hangars to corporate jet facilities. What does your hangar need? There are several options for hangar doors, clear span widths, heated ramps, pilot quarters, epoxy floor coatings, translucent wall panels and much more.
For inspiration, here are a few of our hangar construction projects:
- Tri-City Aviation Hangar
- 10,505 square feet
- Bi-parting sliding hangar doors
- Translucent wall panels and standing seam roof
- Smith Reynolds Airport Corporate Hangars
- Two 20,064-square-feet aircraft hangars
- 125-feet by 28-feet sliding hangar doors
- Able to accommodate four business jets or 15 smaller planes
- Foley Aviation Hangar
- 6,400 square feet
- Metal and steel with ridged frame
- Stacking hangar door for moving of the plane during loss of building power
Let’s Plan Your Hangar Building Project
Whether you’re building a new aircraft hangar or modernizing an old one, we have the knowledge and technology to make it a reality.
Call us at our Southwest Virginia office or fill out the form below. We look forward to building your custom hangar construction plan!