Aircraft Hangar Construction Company | Raleigh, North Carolina
Welcome to H.S. Williams Company: specialists in constructing aircraft hangars in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina, area, using only the finest pre-engineered metal buildings.
If you need an aircraft hangar that combines functionality and durability with state-of-the-art design, you’ve found your construction project partner. Our founder was a pilot. Our current owner is a pilot. Pilots are on our payroll.
Our service area for aircraft hangar construction includes Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Triangle North Executive Airport, Johnston Regional Airport, Wilson Industrial Air Center, Rocky Mount-Wilson Regional Airport, Harnett Regional Jetport and Wayne Executive Jetport. Let’s start your custom hangar construction plan now.
Why Choose H.S. Williams for Your Raleigh Area Aircraft Hangar Construction?
- Unparalleled Expertise: With more than 60 years of experience, we are industry leaders in pre-engineered metal building construction.
- Cost-Efficient: Our pre-engineered metal buildings are not only strong, but more affordable when compared to other construction options.
- Quick Construction: Our methods ensure swift construction without cutting corners, getting your aircraft hangar operational in less time.
- Low Maintenance: Pre-engineered metal hangars require little upkeep and are easy to update if new aircraft needs arise.
Let’s discuss your aircraft hangar construction project in the Raleigh area — fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
What Makes Our Aircraft Hangars Unique?
View some of our hangar construction projects for inspiration:
- Smith Reynolds Airport Corporate Hangars
- Two 20,064-square-feet aircraft hangars
- Clear span with 125-fooy by 28-foot sliding hangar doors
- Capable of housing 15 smaller planes or four corporate jets
- Tri-City Aviation Hangar
- 10,505 square feet
- Bi-parting sliding hangar doors
- Translucent wall panels and standing seam roof
- Foley Aviation Hangar
- 6,400 square feet
- Metal and steel with ridged frame
- Stacking hangar door for moving of the plane during loss of building power
Let’s Plan Your Hangar Construction Project
From private hangars to corporate jet facilities, we partner with our clients to create custom plans. We offer diverse hangar door options, varying clear span widths, heated ramps, pilot quarters, epoxy floor coatings and translucent wall panels — what does your hangar need?