Aircraft Hangar Construction Company | Knoxville, Tennessee
Thank you for visiting H.S. Williams Company, where we specialize in building airplane hangars in Knoxville, Tennessee, and the surrounding area.
If you require an aviation hangar that blends modern design with functionality and durability, you’ve found your construction partner. We understand your needs: Our founder was a pilot. Our current owner is a pilot. Pilots are on our payroll.
Our hangar construction service area includes McGhee Tyson Airport, Knoxville Downtown Island Airport and Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge Airport. Get in touch to find the solution for your hangar needs.
Why Choose H.S. Williams for Your Knoxville, Tennessee, Area Hangar Construction?
- Unmatched Expertise: With more than 60 years of experience, we are the market leaders in pre-engineered metal building construction.
- Economical: Our pre-engineered metal hangars are not only attractive and durable, but also more affordable than other options.
- Quick Construction: Thanks to our construction methods, your aircraft hangar will be completed swiftly without compromising quality.
- Low Maintenance: Pre-engineered metal hangars require little upkeep and are easy to adapt if new aircraft requirements arise.
Explore options for your hangar construction in the Knoxville, Tennessee, region. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch — we look forward to it!
What Separates Our Aircraft Hangars from the Others?
From private hangars to corporate jet facilities, we work with our clients to build unique construction plans that meet their needs. What is required from your hangar? We supply multiple options for hangar doors, clear span widths, heated ramps, pilot quarters, epoxy floor coatings, translucent wall panels and much more.
Take a look at a few of our past hangar construction projects:
- Smith Reynolds Airport Corporate Hangars
- Two 20,064-square-feet aircraft hangars
- 125-foot by 28-foot sliding hangar doors
- Able to accommodate four business jets or 15 smaller planes
- Foley Aviation Hangar
- 6,400 square feet
- Metal and steel with ridged frame
- Stacking hangar door for moving of the plane during loss of building power
- Tri-City Aviation Hangar
- 10,505 square feet
- Bi-parting sliding hangar doors
- Translucent wall panels and standing seam roof
Let’s Develop Your Aircraft Hangar Project
Whether you’re modernizing an outdated hangar or building a new one from scratch, we have the expertise to turn your vision into reality.
To get started, call us now at our Knoxville office or fill out the form below. We look forward to building your custom plan!