Aircraft Hangar Construction | Charlotte, North Carolina
Need an aircraft hangar that meets your specific aviation needs while standing as a testament to efficient and economical design? H.S. Williams Company is your go-to partner for constructing top-tier aircraft hangars in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area.
Aviation is in our DNA. Our founder was a pilot, our current owner is a pilot, pilots are on our payroll. This provides us with a unique perspective on what a functional hangar demands – and we craft them with a pilot’s precision and expertise.
Why Choose H.S. Williams for Your Charlotte, North Carolina Hangar Construction?
For more than 60 years, we’ve been an industry leader in the construction of pre-engineered metal buildings across a host of industries. We’ve erected more than 150 million square feet of metal structures and carved a niche for top-notch hangar construction:
- Smith Reynolds Airport Corporate Hangars
- Two 20,064 square feet aircraft hangars
- 125-feet by 28-feet sliding hangar doors
- Able to accommodate four business jets or 15 smaller planes
- Tri-City Aviation Hangar
- 10,505 square feet
- Bi-parting sliding hangar doors
- Translucent wall panels and standing seam roof
- Foley Aviation Hangar
- 6,400 square feet
- Metal and steel with ridged frame
- Stacking hangar door for moving of the plane during loss of building power
Our service area for hangar construction includes multiple airports in the Charlotte area, including Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Concord-Padgett Regional Airport and Charlotte-Monroe Executive Airport. Get in touch today to start planning your aircraft hangar construction.
The Benefits of Pre-Engineered Metal Hangar Construction
Whether you need a private hangar or corporate jet facility, H.S. Williams Company will collaborate with you to create a unique construction plan. You’ll find that pre-engineered metal buildings offer many advantages over other construction methods:
- Speedy and Reliable Construction: Our proven construction methods are designed for efficiency, meaning your hangar will be ready for takeoff in record time.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: We consider budget concerns, then provide economical and efficient construction methods that don’t compromise on quality.
- Minimal Upkeep: Our metal hangars are engineered for longevity with minimal maintenance and are adaptable to evolving aviation needs.
Start Planning Your Aviation Hangar Construction in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area
Ready to discover the unique blend of hangar durability, functionality and innovation that sets H.S. Williams Company apart? Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch – we’re excited to discuss your project!